[Sig2006] Public announcement

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Jun 6 18:21:19 CEST 2006

Hi,

Ah, it's GNOME :)

Well, I am working with you (GNOME foundation), so adding "GIMP
developers" to the line isn't correct... I also mention "three
partners" in the text.

OK with calling it like this:

The Blender Foundation, the GNOME Foundation (umbrella for GIMP) and
the Uni-verse consortium have partnered together...

-Ton-