[Sig2006] Public announcement

Dave Neary dneary at free.fr
Tue Jun 6 18:01:10 CEST 2006

Hi Ton,

One comment...

Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> Blender on Siggraph tradeshow
>
> Thanks to the bundling of organization power and sponsoring we can
> present ourselves on a large "Open Source Pavillion" this year.
>
> The Blender Foundation, the Gnome Foundation (umbrella for Gimp) and the
> Uni-verse consortium have partnered together to organize a presentation
> of free and open source software for the entire Computer Graphics
> creation pipeline.

It's the GNOME Foundation and the GIMP, and we're paying the lion's
share of the money from GNOME funds, not GIMP funds - so I would prefer
if this were expressed as: "The Blender Foundation, the GNOME
Foundation, the GIMP developers and the Uni-verse consortium have
partnered together..."

Cheers,
Dave.

--