[Sig2006] T-shirts (was Budget status)

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Jul 23 15:36:01 CEST 2006

Hi,

Having people walking around in our official booth shirt on Siggraph is
of course of great advertisement value.

My idea was to give most of them already sunday, to the visitors of the
Blender BOF. With as only requirement that they'll wear it, of course.
:)
Uni-Verse can do the same for their BoF. And take like 15 shirts home
or so, for future events?

The booth crew gets a friendly message to wear the shirt on the show.
Each person can get two shirts though.

Next to that, the permanent demo crew can have the remaining shirts
under the desk, and just give it to people you like to have one.

What about this total then:
Uni-verse 50
GNOME 75
Blender 125
total 250, is about 1600 USD max.

Maybe I'll print more Blender shirts, but that BF then can pay out of
own budget.

-Ton-