[Sig2006] Budget status

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Jul 20 22:55:08 CEST 2006

Hi,

We can get about 300 shirts printed, current estimate for 2k USD.

Now I'm in doubt if we should print 100 GNOME, 100 Uni-verse and 100
Blender shirts. I think the gnome team and uni-verse team will hand out
their own free shirts, right?

Most of the booth crew is Blender user, and we expect a lot of Blender
users to attend the show. I think we can easily make 300 people happy
with Blender shirts alone. :)

I would feel really bad if we end the show with boxes of shirts that
were left over. Just confirm you're sure you have time and energy to to
this free handout?

Otherwise we do something like 75 + 75 + 150 or so...

-Ton-