[Sig2006] Marketing of the Open Source Pavilion

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Thu Jul 20 19:54:16 CEST 2006

The Uni-Verse consortium will of course issue a press release of our own
focusing on the achievements of the project.
I assume there are some room or place where we can submit material for
the press?

I think it would make our case even stronger if we also could make a
joint release where we give:

- Talk about benefits of open source

- Short presentation of the partners.

- How the partners SW complement each other and actually can work together.

Best Regards
Gert