[Sig2006] Marketing of the Open Source Pavilion

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Jul 20 19:34:01 CEST 2006

Hi,

I would welcome a joint press release yes.

For the tradeshow, be prepared to meet with press people visiting the
booth as well.
For them, having a printed press release will work well.

I think we (Blender) will also have our own press release though, to
emphasis the current release and the succesful ending of the Open Movie
project.

Let's see if I can find a way to get A4s printed in the convention
center, so we can do anything on-site if needed.

-Ton-