[Sig2006] [Fwd: Re: [Gimp-user] Call for art!]

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Wed Jul 12 12:44:09 CEST 2006

Ton,

from a visual point of view it would be nice to have two equally sized
screens to demo on.
One with windows and one with Linux. We haven't solved the Windows
machine issue yet.
We could buy or rent a Windows laptop and bring that or rent a
stationary system at the show.
In any case it would be best to connect both systems to the same sized
screens.
Can two 23 inch screens fit on the table?

Maybe Eskil can comment on what he thinks about this?

Best Regards
Gert