[Sig2006] [Fwd: Re: [Gimp-user] Call for art!]

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Jul 12 12:12:05 CEST 2006

Hi,

Gert: I thought you would add a Windows laptop next to the main station?
If you don't bring that, I'll check on adding another system, but
that'll be Linux too then. :)

Further, on the 'bar' area we'll put 5 systems, and eskil promised to
make sure verse is running on all of them.

The Blender demo desk also will have verse-blender running.

-Ton-