[Sig2006] [Fwd: Re: [Gimp-user] Call for art!]

Dave Neary dneary at free.fr
Tue Jul 11 11:27:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> These banners are especially meant to give additional info about
> software products, services, contact details, or whatever you want to
> communicate additionally. It should work to get people interested in a
> demo, illustrating what you'll demo there.

OK - so this is intended to be a mostly words thing? Any chance you can
show us what Blender is using?

> GNOME/GIMP ads can also run on the plasma screen btw. We need video
> clips still. Preferably 1028x768 widescreen.

Video clips? We're not doing live demos? Or do you mean both?

I don't think we have the resources to get video clips done for the end
of the month, especially with the holiday period coming up.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary