[Sig2006] [Fwd: Re: [Gimp-user] Call for art!]

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Jul 11 10:39:50 CEST 2006

Hi,

No, there's 1 banner for both GNOME and GIMP. Each partner gets one,
and the fourth is for the poor guys who couldn't afford to partner. :)

The GNOME logo will be also on each of the giant prints btw.

These banners are especially meant to give additional info about
software products, services, contact details, or whatever you want to
communicate additionally. It should work to get people interested in a
demo, illustrating what you'll demo there.

GNOME/GIMP ads can also run on the plasma screen btw. We need video
clips still. Preferably 1028x768 widescreen.

-Ton-