[Sig2006] Budget

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Jul 7 21:45:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

This is the current state of expenses: (all in USD)

Floorspace:            7800
Freeman (booth)       20000 (unconfirmed!)
Giant prints + posters 2500
AV + Computer Rental   6500
Computer transport      400
--------------------------
                       37200

We got as contributions in (USD) 20k (sponsor) + 4k (GNMOME) + 5k
(Universe) + 10k (BF).
As promised, the BF will accept responsibility for gaps in the budget,
but the fact Freeman is still unconfirmed makes me cautious. I have to
reserve 3-5k for unforseen expenses.

So, I think we might drop the free handout DVD (3-4k USD + lot of work).

Maybe we can find something else cool & cheap to give away? How
important would a free DVD be? Please advise!

-Ton-

(In next mail I give details about equipment)

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org