[Robotics] Project I wish to do for Blender for better Robot Navigation

Jeremy NICOLA jeremy.nicola at gmail.com
Wed May 1 23:13:11 CEST 2013

Dear Shreedhar,
if you are interested in using Blender for robot simulation, I strongly
advise you to check the Blender MORSE project:
http://www.openrobots.org/morse/doc/latest/morse.html .
https://github.com/laas/morse/

Here they are doing stereo vision with simulated camera:
http://vimeo.com/22246759#at=0

The development of the project and its mailing list are very active, so you
should definitely talk about your project on the mailing list:
https://sympa.laas.fr/sympa/subscribe/morse-users

Greetings,

Jeremy