[Robotics] Feedback on MORSE installation instructions...

Alexey Zakharov alexey.zakharov at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 18:31:22 CET 2011

Dear MORSE developers,

As promised, I started to upload collada 1.5 related code and models.
Here is the link to my github:
https://github.com/zakharov/blenderColladaKinematics

I started with a collection of kinematics models, which could serve as the
reference models for future Blender exporter/importer. If you have more
models, you are welcome to contribute. It would help me a lot.

You also can find a simple unit test, which runs a validation procedure to
make sure, that all the models are compatible against COLLADA 1.5
scheme.  Actually, the unit test showed, that models are OK, but openCOLLADA
has bug itself. :)  It crashes, when parsing models with
<articulated_system> tag. I reported about the bug, hope it will be fixed
soon.

Will upload alfa version of the importer in several weeks.

Best regards,
Alexey

2011/1/12 Adolfo Rodríguez Tsouroukdissian <
adolfo.rodriguez at pal-robotics.com>