[Robotics] pose mode and game engine

Séverin Lemaignan severin.lemaignan at laas.fr
Tue Jan 4 17:26:04 CET 2011

Le 01/04/2011 05:18 PM, David Hutto a écrit :
> Which is what I really wanted to know. Like I said, eventually I could
> implement, or develop on my own(that is the quickest in terms of
> development). I like blender, and what it contains, so I'm concerned
> about what I want to do and it's future development.

Please be aware that MORSE (the Blender-based robotics simulator)
development is not per-se Blender development: MORSE is currently only a
(large) set of Python scripts that execute in the GameEngine.

We do have a public TODO list, open to all contributions :-)
https://github.com/laas/morse/blob/master/TODO

(support for wireless communication simulation is not mentionned there,
by the way. I add it right away).

Cheers,
Severin
           Séverin Lemaignan - severin.lemaignan at laas.fr
   [00]    PhD student on Cognitive Robotics
  /|__|\   LAAS-CNRS - RIS group / Technische Uni München - IAS group
    ''     +33561337844 / +498928917780
           http://www.laas.fr/~slemaign