[Robotics] pose mode and game engine

David Hutto smokefloat at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 16:47:10 CET 2011

> TROLL!
>
> This is about Blender Robotics - if you want to make Blender respond to
> speech input, look into other projects.
>
> If you want robots to respond to speech, then connect the speech
> recognition to the robot...  If you want your robot simulator to work
> with speech recognition then write an API to connect via the robot
> simulator.
>>> Have you ever heard about "separation of concerns"? :-)
 The initial isn't seperation of concerns, and the word troll, is
overkill in this case, it is about integration of technologies, so
troll on that.

What about my concerns of response to transmission/reception  in a
real time scenario, which is definately related... I guess that was a
troll by NASA's mars rover logic in relation to your project.