[Robotics] Camera calibration parameters

Gilberto Echeverria gilberto.echeverria at laas.fr
Tue May 11 16:02:55 CEST 2010

Thanks for the suggestions. It would indeed be strange to calibrate the
camera in the simulation. We expected to avoid this step inside Blender,
since the data required should be already defined and exist somewhere in
Blender. The focal length seems to be a modifiable property of the
camera object in Blender, but the image size is still evading us.
For the moment we'll try to estimate this measurement from the pattern
image.

Thanks.
Gilberto