[Robotics] Camera calibration parameters

Paul Fitzpatrick paulfitz at liralab.it
Tue May 11 15:28:47 CEST 2010

Another (somewhat strange, but fun) method would be to run a standard
calibration program (e.g. from OpenCV).  You'd need to make a plane with
a pattern like this on it:
   http://www.vision.caltech.edu/bouguetj/calib_doc/htmls/pattern.pdf
Then light it, animate it moving around, record several views from the
camera, and run the calibration program.

Cheers,
Paul