[Robotics] Building itasc branch

Florian Lier blender at icram.de
Fri Sep 25 23:18:39 CEST 2009

Hello all,

I tried to compile the itasc branch on Ubuntu Jaunty with scons.
I edited the SConstruct to my needs, which was to diable the bfplayer.

After starting scons it got the following error:

" In Datei, eingefügt von
intern/audaspace/SRC/AUD_SRCResampleFactory.cpp:27:
*intern/audaspace/SRC/AUD_SRCResampleReader.h:32:24: Fehler:
samplerate.h: No such file or directory*
In file included from intern/audaspace/SRC/AUD_SRCResampleFactory.cpp:27:
intern/audaspace/SRC/AUD_SRCResampleReader.h:69: Fehler: ISO-C++
verbietet Deklaration von »SRC_STATE« ohne Typ
intern/audaspace/SRC/AUD_SRCResampleReader.h:69: Fehler: expected »;«
before »*« token
scons: ***
[/home/fl0/25/build/linux2/intern/audaspace/SRC/AUD_SRCResampleFactory.o]
Error 1
scons: building terminated because of errors. "

There is no samplerate.h indeed.

Any suggestions?