[Robotics] Components library in Blender 2.5?

Séverin Lemaignan severin.lemaignan at laas.fr
Mon Oct 5 14:59:06 CEST 2009

Yes, I know this, of course.

My question was not clear enough, sorry.

The idea is to have in the Blender interface, as a tree-widget, a
library of components that could easily be drag&dropped in the editor.
It can be definitely achieved today with some Python efforts, but it's
not available out-of-the-box.

Since Tom Musgrove is apparently working on smthg similar (a library of
primitives) with, I guess, some kind of integration with the Blender
interface, we could probably share some of the work.

Séverin