[Robotics] IK Armature Chains in GameEngine?

Benoit Bolsee benoit.bolsee at online.be
Wed Jun 3 12:13:45 CEST 2009

Yes, IK solver is fully supported in the game engine, at least if you
take a bone of the same armature as target. Add a floating bone, make it
the target of the IK chain, create Actions to control it and play the
actions in the GE with the Action actuator: the IK solver will compute
the chain in real time in the GE.

Benoit