[Robotics] iTaSC branch available for test at graphicall.org

Benoit Bolsee benoit.bolsee at online.be
Thu Jul 30 20:42:07 CEST 2009

Hi Ruben,

I updated the itasc branch to allow compilation in Linux. I tested in
Ubuntu 8.10 32bit but hopefully it should compile fine in 64bit too. You
must use scons to compile:

cd <itasc_dir>
cp config/linux2-config.py user-config.py
<edit user-config.py: python version, player off>
python scons/scons.py

It should build in ../install/linux2.

Let me know if you have problems.

Benoit

4/gameengine/blphys/fuzzics/libfuzzics.a',