[Robotics] Verson Control of .blend files

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 00:23:57 CET 2009

we have exactly the same blend file change management issue on our
project. The only real maintainable solution is to be able to see in text
form the content of a blend file and to do patches via SVN or whatever
CM system you use. To that end, I think an XML file format is best, and
started http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=170037

At BlenderCon this year, there was a demo of an excellent examiniation
tool that showed dependencies and linkages.