[Orange-tech] need to create a drq root/tmp dir

Prof. Mark Alan Matties mmatties at cs.bowiestate.edu
Wed Jan 25 21:05:43 CET 2006

Hi Toni,

I increased the shared mem pool on xseed1 and rebooted (no choice). Now,
drqman starts without the bus error. Can you start your master process
and try drqman again?

Regards,
Mark

Toni Alatalo wrote:

>On Sunday 15 January 2006 19:54, Toni Alatalo wrote:
>

>>afaik drqman still crashes at startup?
>>and sendjob fails giving that registration error,
>>

>Jorge,
>
>do you have an idea about those probs, how to solve them?
>
>i got the little psdh using py script working and we could test the render
>performance etc. with it, but drqueue would be still good to manage the whole
>when the real business starts (soon!)
>
>if it wont work on the xseed, are there other options we could use there?
>

>>~Toni
>>

>same

Mark Alan Matties, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Computer Science
Director - BSU Xseed Supercomputer
Program Coordinator - B.S. in Computer Technology

mmatties at cs.bowiestate.edu
(301) 860 3974 (vox)
(301) 860 3979 (fax)

Snail Mail: