[Orange-tech] need to create a drq root/tmp dir

Dr. Mark Matties mmatties at fullyconnected.net
Fri Jan 13 01:26:20 CET 2006

Hi Toni,

I checked the perms before I emailed you last. I su'ed to orange then
successfully created and deleted a file in the tmp dir using the sym
link. I also tried your command below as root (with the correct env - I
source'd ~orange/.bashrc) and got the same error you include below. I
don't think it's a permissions problem with the tmp file.

Regards,
Mark