[Orange-tech] need to create a drq root/tmp dir

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Thu Jan 12 22:14:56 CET 2006

On Thursday 12 January 2006 21:51, you wrote:
> Done on xseed1. Do you also need it on the compute nodes?

i dont think so,
now needed to set the perms for the tmp dir and then sendjob ran:
xseed1:~/renderout/blendfiles
orange$ /Volumes/MirroredRAID/share/software/drqueue/bin/sendjob -t blender
emo_hairanimtest.blend emo_hairanimtest.blend.job
DrQueue - by Jorge Daza García Blanes

Error sending job to the queue
Error registering BLENDER job from file: emo_hairanimtest.blend.job
xseed1:~/renderout/blendfiles orange$

.. dunno what is causing that now

> Mark

~Toni