[Orange-tech] possible to use more nodes the coming week(s)?

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Fri Feb 10 23:07:33 CET 2006

hi again Mark,

we have successfully rendered some final shots now, and are pushing a full
scene to a final now - and more right after it. freel free to take a look in
orange/renderout at will :)

you have mentioned the possibility to have more nodes - well, now is the time
we could use them. i have to say the farm is really fast, we get the previews
now almost immediately.. but there are very many jobs on the way and also it
seems that some jobs can be very heavy,

so could we easily have more nodes for a while soon? 60 would be loads :) we
can manage without but would not hurt..

~Toni

btw: we are using drqueue locally here at the studio for tests but manage the
farm now without with some py tools i made and pdsh