[Orange-tech] Re: XSeed Cluster for Blender project

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Nov 16 16:20:50 CET 2005

Hi Mark,

Cool, good to hear from you!

The preparations for our project now move to trials for final
rendering, until now we could render it all on our local stations. So I
would really appreciate if your team can start the initial discussions
with Toni for how we can setup the farm and do first tests.

I also would like to suggest to use the orange-tech mailing list from
now on. I've added your other mail address to the subscribers list too,
so you can directly mail that.

BTW: You can also phone or SMS Toni, for example to exchange password
info. I'll leave it now to Toni again to take the lead in this. :)

Thanks,

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org