[Openexr] SVN Clean-up complete

Austin Benesh bfdeveloper at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 06:38:23 CEST 2005

I've finally finished cleaning up the SVN. All the code should now be in
sync with the bf-blender tree, except for the OpenEXR additions of
course. I have committed the msvc6 & 7 projectfiles and all are ready
for testing. I also finished up the compression and GUI elements, so all
that's left is SCons, makefiles and XCode projectfiles. I'd say we can
present our finished project to Ton in about a week.

P.S. - Any external libraries necessary (like the one I used for windows
in lib/windows/openexr/lib/libopenexr.lib) should be committed to the
SVNRepository/exrlib path.

    - Austin