[Openexr] Who will maintain?

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Tue Aug 9 04:35:57 CEST 2005

I know the other format is  kind of a separate project but like I said
I'm currently in charge of all of them.  Saying we don't need the other one
is like saying we don't need jpg support we have png.
The nice thing about the radiance stuff is it requires no external libraries.

The road to cvs access for bf-blender is a long one, but pretty
much everyone who is involved with blender quite a bit thinks the
current strategy for giving people cvs access works well.

All you need to do to get cvs access is work with the code for awhile and
show you know what your doing and that your involved with the project enough
to get cvs access.  The time in between also gets you familiar with what
is acceptable to commit to the code and what isn't.  Working on projects
like this one is the best way to get access.

Kent
mein at cs.umn.edu
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein