[Openexr] Who will maintain?

Gernot Ziegler gz at lysator.liu.se
Tue Aug 9 01:11:50 CEST 2005

Hej !

> Who is going to maintain OpenEXR after it is committed to the main CVS?
> I know that I don't have cvs commit rights.
That is a good question that needs to be resolved before we go into main
CVS.

Kent has CVS access, and I guess we others can get it eventually, too, if
we prove that we can generate stable code ;)

But I don't know if I always will have time to follow the changes of the
build system and the interal APIs, so this is also a question on who has
the energy to shoulder the
responsibility for maintaining it (and that person will have a GOOD say
in what we implement initially, that's for sure).

Servus,
  Gernot

--
O  The Austria <=> Sweden <=> Germany <=> Netherlands connection.....   H