[Network] Search

Bart Veldhuizen bart at blendernetwork.org
Thu Sep 13 09:20:09 CEST 2012

Hi John,

1. I'll look into the blank page link - I have to put it on my todo list
for now, but should be able to fix that later today.

2. Keyword search: ah, thanks! I search through a limited number of fields:

if( isset( $arrPiVars['q'] ) && $arrPiVars['q'] != '' ) {
$strQ = $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->quoteStr($arrPiVars['q'], 'fe_users' );
$strAndWhere .= " AND (
company LIKE '%$strQ%'
OR name LIKE '%$strQ%'
OR city LIKE '%$strQ%'
OR tx_vibnetwork_description LIKE '%$strQ%'
OR tx_vibnetwork_tagline LIKE '%$strQ%'
OR tx_vibnetwork_keywords LIKE '%$strQ%')";
}

I'll add the full profile information. I have made preparations to add the
country region (states) to the profile and search as well, I understand
that in a country such as a US this is much more useful.

Cheers,

Bart

>>> http://nyquist.net/
>>> http://AstraItinera.com/