[Network] Search

John R. Nyquist blender at nyquist.net
Thu Sep 6 16:45:16 CEST 2012

"Country" is not really helpful if I want to find people in my area, at
least not if you're in the USA. The search box currently does not search
the member profiles, otherwise I'd be able to enter "Colorado" and at the
very least, my page would come up as I have "Colorado" in the address
field. Heck, even "Colorado" is not as useful as you'd think as someone
could be in Colorado and still be hundreds of miles away. What could be
cool is if our profiles allowed us to put in a map location, and then we
could look at a world map (ala Google maps) to see who's nearby.

Regards,
John

--
John R. Nyquist