[Network] The point of 'Links'?

John R. Nyquist blender at nyquist.net
Mon Aug 20 16:37:47 CEST 2012

The links do need clarification as to their purpose. Functionally, they
 impact search results, therefore they become important to business.

I've always liked how LinkedIn does recommendations, those are not the
simple click of a button. A person has to actually take time and thought to
give one.

Regards,
John

--