[Network] Logged in as company?

Ethan Luo congcong009 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 08:33:53 CEST 2012

Like I just said, "Company Name" and "Contract Name" as well as "Personal
Name" will confuse a freelancer user. In most case there will be just one
person but you have to input more than one times. :)

Regards,
*罗聪翼/Ethan Luo* <congcong009 at gmail.com>
*M: (86)139-8210-2445(GMT+8)*
***@congcong009 #twitter/facebook/**新浪围脖*