[Network] what is the expectation in the number of members?

Bart Veldhuizen bart at blendernetwork.org
Mon Aug 6 08:06:34 CEST 2012

It really depends on the mix of freelance vs corporate users. I've invested quite a bit of money in time in the design and development of the site, to earn that back I'd need a few hundred users, at least.

Google Analytics: already up and running :)

Bart

--
Bart Veldhuizen, Network Manager
(t) +31 (0)6 420 67 330 (tel:%2B31%20%280%296%20420%2067%20330), (w) www.blendernetwork.org (http://www.blendernetwork.org/) (Skype) bart.werk