[Network] some feedback from me

Ethan Luo congcong009 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 07:47:51 CEST 2012

HI *Bart*,

After playing the network for few days, here's my feedback:

1, If I forget my password, I have no idea how to find it back.

2, When you log in, there is a LOGOUT button under your name. But in the
page tab you can still see a LOGOUT button there. I think we can delete one
of them.

3, It would be much clean to move "edit profile" button next to your name.

4, The current search function will automatically finish the searching. So
the bottom button "search again" means nothing functionally.

5, Is there any possible to change member URL manually? I see my URL is "
http://www.blendernetwork.org/member/blendercn-studio/" and I don't know
when I input this name there. So if I can change this to some specific
customize name, which would be great!

6, I try to click the link from other member's page. After I click it
there's no response or pop out box to tell me that the request has been
send. So I click twice for confirm. Now I can see two same pending
out-coming link requests in my page. This would be confusing.

7, Is there any guideline to tell me the layout for the page? I really have
no idea when the fist time I want to upload the picture. The side image
just show me a blind location.

8, I didn't receive any newsletter, is this feature not online?

9, Regarding a freelancer user, some options in "Edit Profile" may need
some changes. "Company Name" "Contact Person", They are just duplicate as I
can see they may equal to each other. Can we put the two pages into one?

10, Some titles in profile page may add some bold style like "Address"
"Organisation type"(Here should be Organisation Type) "Phone" "Email"
"Website".

11, The description edit box showed some problem while working on different
type of bold text style. There's no link edit option. No video or image
insert option too.

12, Is there any place I can show my twitter or facebook account?

13, I still not sure I get a full understand for the "link" option. Maybe
there should have some documentation in FAQ page to explain what is that
and why people should choose artist with high link number.

After all, this site is so far very great! Thanks for your hard working! :)

Cheers!
*罗聪翼/Ethan Luo* <congcong009 at gmail.com>
*M: (86)139-8210-2445(GMT+8)*
***@congcong009 #twitter/facebook/**新浪围脖*