[Network] Edit Profile, Services and Membership feedback

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 22:08:17 CEST 2012

Hi Bart,
Howdy ;) Thanks for all the fixes

> * Since we have things such as 'training', 'consulting', ... what about
> having an entry field to list the languages you are fluent with? (though I
> can add that in my description field)
>
> Hmmm, don't you think that in the majority of the cases, the country is
> enough of a clue? I'd rather be careful with adding more fields and
> over-crowding the search page. Shall we say we put this in the description
> for now?

Hardly. For example even though I'm living in Canada I don't speak French,
but I speak Portuguese fluently (and can do a decent job with Spanish).

Or think about Switzerland where they have 4 languages iirc. Or Hong Kong
(is the person speaking Cantonese, English, Mandarim?). But I think living
it in the description should be good for now

Also, I'm getting a few bugs in the 'Description' Rich Text form. Using
chrome under OSX.  My problem is with 'enters' (they are often stripped out
once I update the profile). Is it possible to allow the members to see the
content in HTML source?

Thanks,
Dalai