[Demoreel] Blender 2012 SIGGRAPH Demo Reel Public Showing

Reynante Martinez reynantem at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 02:57:01 CEST 2012

> I know I won't. And for the record, I don't think a first cut will be
> ready before the end of July, to be honest, so I think he's safe on
> both counts. I'd vote against a public screening before SIGGRAPH -
> isn't part of the fun seeing it unveiled at this event?

Copy that.  Same here.  Better not to spoil it.

Btw - there are two new bits of music for your consideration in the
> dropbox. These are currently the best tracks IMO and we just have to
> credit the artist ( a small lower-third title at the bottom in the
> first 6 seconds should be fine).

Great, Paul! Yup, I don't mind crediting the artist, it's better that way,
actually.  Will check the tracks now.

Also: I've asked someone from Midstraetli if they'd be so kind to
> create a custom Blender Logo transition which utilises things like
> Cycle-Rendering, compositing, lighting effects, etc - all done inside
> blender. I don't really want to have the blender logo and "siggraph
> 2012" come up as a still then fade off, when we're sourcing the very
> best talent from around the world and really sell this thing from
> frame 1.

Perfect.  This is really coming around nicely and smooth.

Thanks for the updates, Paul.

-Reyn