[Demoreel] Blender 2012 SIGGRAPH Demo Reel Public Showing

paul caggegi flawedprefect at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 02:45:06 CEST 2012

I know I won't. And for the record, I don't think a first cut will be
ready before the end of July, to be honest, so I think he's safe on
both counts. I'd vote against a public screening before SIGGRAPH -
isn't part of the fun seeing it unveiled at this event?

Btw - there are two new bits of music for your consideration in the
dropbox. These are currently the best tracks IMO and we just have to
credit the artist ( a small lower-third title at the bottom in the
first 6 seconds should be fine).

Also: I've asked someone from Midstraetli if they'd be so kind to
create a custom Blender Logo transition which utilises things like
Cycle-Rendering, compositing, lighting effects, etc - all done inside
blender. I don't really want to have the blender logo and "siggraph
2012" come up as a still then fade off, when we're sourcing the very
best talent from around the world and really sell this thing from
frame 1.

If there's anyone else who you might think would be up to create an
animated logo fly-on, get them on it.

--
sent from my Commodore64

www.processdiary.com