[Demoreel] Process screencasts and artists to contact directly

Jonathan Williamson shadowdragon1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 16:20:19 CEST 2012

I agree, I would really like to see more workflow portions. The ones from Jeepster and Roberto are great, then I've also got a bunch of recent ones from Kent Trammell that would work very well

--
Jonathan Williamson

Instructor - http://www.blendercookie.com (http://www.blendercookie.com/)
Personal Trainer - http://www.mavenseed.com (http://www.mavenseed.com/)