[Demoreel] Process screencasts and artists to contact directly

Jason van Gumster jason at handturkeystudios.com
Wed Jun 20 14:52:35 CEST 2012

Thought I'd chirp in here (late, of course ;).

Something that I think we miss on some of the Blender promotional videos are
workflow/process screencasts. For instance, I think it would be quite good to
use the modeling timelapse screencasts that Jeepster and Roberto Roch recently
did for Ancient Beast.

And in that vein, if there's work out there that we really want to have added,
I'd definitely recommend contacting the artist directly, rather than purely
relying on an open submission process.

  -Jason