[Demoreel] Colin's Entries

Reynante Martinez reynantem at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 02:50:19 CEST 2012

Hmmm, I tried copying Dalai Felinto's entry from the
ENTRIES folder to the SELECTION folder but I've
been prompted by this quota limit.  Does this mean I
won't be able to do this action?

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 1:48 PM, paul caggegi <flawedprefect at gmail.com>wrote:

> Phew! Ok fellas,
>
> I've now downloaded as many of the 134 entries (both stills and video)
> as I could. I contacted all the entrants who submitted an expired
> link, or a link which couldn't be downloaded, inviting them to
> resubmit directly in reply email. As far as that goes, I've now
> compressed all of those entries and placed "for approval" versions in
> the dropbox folders.
>
> I've taken the liberty of placing my favourites in the "selection"
> folders. Please review these; please move any which you feel don't
> make the grade back into the "entries" folder; please look thru the
> "entries" folders for any which you feel are worthy of the reel. Once
> we all sign off, I'll double-check they make tech-spec (ie: HD 720 and
> above) re-compress for edit, and then produce the edit.
>
> Just to remind you all: I am using the track "Arpeggiator" as the
> audio track. Let me know if this was the agreed upon track, or if you
> preferred another.
>
> The editing will be quite fast, cos it's just placing clips in order.
> I'd like to know if anyone has a good blender logo animated intro
> lying around? Alternatively, know anyone who could render out a nice
> resolve?

Reynante Martinez

http://reynantem.blogspot.com
http://reynante.foliohd.com
http://vimeo.com/reynante
http://twitter.com/reynantem

Mobile: (+63)906-442-5403

"You waste your time when you do something you're not happy with."