[Demoreel] Colin's Entries

paul caggegi flawedprefect at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 07:48:14 CEST 2012

Phew! Ok fellas,

I've now downloaded as many of the 134 entries (both stills and video)
as I could. I contacted all the entrants who submitted an expired
link, or a link which couldn't be downloaded, inviting them to
resubmit directly in reply email. As far as that goes, I've now
compressed all of those entries and placed "for approval" versions in
the dropbox folders.

I've taken the liberty of placing my favourites in the "selection"
folders. Please review these; please move any which you feel don't
make the grade back into the "entries" folder; please look thru the
"entries" folders for any which you feel are worthy of the reel. Once
we all sign off, I'll double-check they make tech-spec (ie: HD 720 and
above) re-compress for edit, and then produce the edit.

Just to remind you all: I am using the track "Arpeggiator" as the
audio track. Let me know if this was the agreed upon track, or if you
preferred another.

The editing will be quite fast, cos it's just placing clips in order.
I'd like to know if anyone has a good blender logo animated intro
lying around? Alternatively, know anyone who could render out a nice
resolve?