[Bsod-mentors] Python Scripting Project Proposal

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Mon May 29 23:31:50 CEST 2006

File attached as PDF

Timothy Baldridge

--
"Ok, I admit it. I was just a front-man for the real fathers of Linux,
the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus."                        --- Linus Torvalds

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing
that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot
possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to
get at or repair." ~ Douglas Adams

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as
kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and
listening to repetitive music." ~ Marcus Brigstocke