[Bsod-mentors] Ideas and comments.

Eugene Reilly etr9j at blendernation.com
Wed May 17 19:32:55 CEST 2006

Just had another thought as far as the final submissions go.  Will what
constitutes substantial additions to the documentation (which means you get
money) be defined?  This might be good to do since I'm sure people will be
asking.  My thoughts on definitions for what might be considered
substantial:  (keep in mind I'm just throwing this out there... it might be
too much or too little and does not take into account quality of the work
submitted and combinations of what kind of documentation is submitted)

1) If a new section:  At least 500 words with four images to 10 different
categories (examples of categories, modeling:curves, game engine,
lights"three-point light).
2) If a new section:  At least 2000 words with ten images to 4 different
categories.
3) Edits to incomplete/old documentation:  At least 500 words with four
updated images to 15 different categories.
4) Edits to currently up to date documentation:  At least 500 words with
four updated images to 10 different categories describing advanced
features/concepts of the subject.

BlenderNation:  Fresh Blender News, Every Day.