[Bsod-mentors] Got Power?

David Millet david at tellim.com
Sat Jun 24 08:16:50 CEST 2006

Greetings Mentors and BSoDers,

Hello from my new house!  My wife and I successfully moved in and now
have a bazillion boxes to pack.  But enough about me.

A BSoD group with extra powers has been created on the wiki.  Many of
you have been added to it.  If you were added, you'll notice a "Move"
button and a "Protect" button at the top of most wiki pages (in the same
row with the article and edit buttons) when you're logged in.  If you do
not see these buttons, it's probably because I didn't know what your
wiki username was.  If this is the case, take heart!  Simply email me
with your wiki username, and I will see to it that you are added to the
special group.

Because you, and only you, are special.

And tired of being especially busy unpacking on this special day, I send
you my special farewell.

Especially yours,

spiderworm