[Bsod-mentors] compiling a list of commands

Ryan Dale ryandale at UDel.Edu
Tue Jun 20 06:55:42 CEST 2006

Hey all,

Matt Ebb wrote:
"I'd say the first choice should definitely be to use the name that's
mentioned in the Blender UI (menus/buttons/confirmation dialog). If
there's nothing there, then use what's already been used in the
reference manual. Other than that, well.. who knows..."

Along those lines, I'd like to link to a 3D Cursor page.  There's no
specific page for it that I could find, although it is mentioned briefly
here:

http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Manual/PartI/Interface/Window_system

I think it would be nice for the trusty old 3D cursor to have its own
page.  It wouldn't have to be that big, and it would certainly be useful
to link to when any of us mention the 3D cursor for the first time.

I wouldn't mind starting such a page, but the question is, where should
it go?

-Ryan