[Bsod-mentors] Template and Other issues

Colin Litster colin at litster.co.uk
Sun Jun 18 15:15:43 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I also don't like the side notes breaking the left margin. It's a bit
fussy. However, the yellow BG is OK to help highlight a particular
point. I think from previous work keeping things simple is the best
principle. People will want to print these things out so a simple layout
will aid this.

Matt, your project will be very important to us all. Consistency of
referencing and ensuring we don't just recreate material already there.
Although we could obviously improve something already there! Standards
for referencing keystrokes etc,  will also help tie together  all our work.

Anyway, things are beginning to move, which we need because the deadline
is not far away.

Cog