[Bsod-mentors] SoD Wiki template

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Sun Jun 18 05:28:08 CEST 2006

Im not keen on the side note as it is right now. In its current state
in http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Sod_Template , I couldn't
even find what you guys were talking about, I scrolled right past it,
thinking that it was part of the mediawiki navigation.

The idea of it is fine, but it it should be integrated in the main
'content column' of the wiki somehow, not on the left which is used
for 'meta information'.

But then again, this is all related to this specific (default) actual
wiki theme, which should probably be replaced some day anyway :)

Matt