[Bsod-mentors] SoD Wiki template

Ryan Dale ryandale at UDel.Edu
Sun Jun 18 01:26:55 CEST 2006

I like the idea of a less disruptive side note template, but the
combination of yellow and indentation into the left margin is still
disruptive IMHO.  My eyes were drawn straight to that note.

I don't know much about creating templates, but would it be possible to
make a resizable {{Note}} that allows text to flow around it?  If
something like this were used, it wouldn't be TOO much more disruptive
than an image.

-Ryan